Tuesday, February 22, 2011

weekend at wildlife centre

  • The weekend I worked at the wildlife center.
  • Friday
  • I cleaned the Avery.
  • I packed 200 packets of Boskos. 
  • I went in with the lions and played with them. 
  • I put chicks in bowls to feed the owls and two mongooses (Juliet and Ratatouille)
  • I helped cut meat for the lions and cheeta.
  • I fed the Red Hartebeest (Mrs. Magoo) milk and electrolytes. 
  • Saturday:
  • I give giraffe milk.
  • Feed chicks to owls.
  • Cleaned the sleeping places of cevals and caricals, and put hay back in the cages.
  • Watch how the cheetah and the lions are fed.
  • Play with a baby squirrel and bushbaby.
  • We got bunnies for food for Trigger (cheetah)
  • I debone a chicken for the lions, because thee wasn't any other meat left.
  • Sunday:
  • I feed Buttercup ( baby Blue Wildebeest) milk.
  • Clean the kitchen, scrub the walls,floors and fridges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment